Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Baby kicks

   It is such an awesome feeling to feel that little girl inside of me moving and kicking. I know some people have babies that are always moving around and , at times, can get annoyed. My little girl is pretty mellow. There are times I can go most of the day and only feel her move a little. I have noticed that when I am working nights I feel her way more than I do when I am up and home during the day. I think I am going to be in trouble!!! :) Although I have felt her move and kick inside and with my hand no one else has seemed to catch her. I was so happy that today daddy got to feel her move and kick! He has seen my belly move and "maybe felt" something, but this time he knew what he was feeling! I can't tell where she is laying in me, but I know she tends to hang out with limbs that kick me on the upper right side and lower abdomen. Again, I just can't get over what a neat and wonderful feeling it is!

   I must have finally reached the stage where it is very clear that I am pregnant. My co-workers have commented lately that I have "popped" as you can now see my bump through the scrubs. In fact, some scrubs are getting quite snug. Today at the grocery store the clerk took one look at me and told me this must be the pregnant aisle today. She then proceeded to ask me what I was having, the name, etc. Brian's grandma has been very sick and in the hospital for about 3 weeks now, but every time I walk in she perks up and loves to rub my belly. It is so sweet, she was so excited to find out it is a little girl!

  My girlfriends send out my baby shower invitations this week. They are so adorable I can barely stand it. I took a pic with my cell phone and with the lighting it does not do it justice, but here it is:




  The invite says I am registered at babies r us, but we haven't gotten that far yet. Brian and I hope to register there this weekend and if we have time Target also, but that may have to wait for another day. My mom and I did pick up a few cute items at the just between friends sale in Andover. Tomorrow is the Maple Grove one and I still have my eye out for a pack and play. I guess this sale is about 5x larger than the Andover one so I hope to find some good stuff!
 

1 comment:

  1. Those invites are adorable!!

    Love those first baby kicks. :)

    ReplyDelete