Friday, July 27, 2012

I will update!

  I have a lot to blog about. It has been two weeks and one day since our precious Paityn was born and I think I am just starting to get in the swing  of things. Transitioning has been difficult for me and there has been a lot of tears. As much as I love her, it is an overwhelming responsibility that has been a little stressful - that and the lack of sleep and hormones have got me teary, but I would not change having her for the world! I will blog soon when I get a chance - I can't wait to talk about my great labor and delivery, the first two weeks, breastfeeding fail, etc. To hold people over, here are two preview pictures from her newborn photoshoot:

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Jackie!

    You are doing a great job and everyone gets overwhelmed. it's a new thing and just an adjustment.. add in those hormones and man!!

    Love you and you are a great mom already!!!

    p.s. such cute pics!

    ReplyDelete