Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hope

I have meant to write a blog after my Ultrasound and then after my IUI. I was just not feeling it. I have come to realize that it doesn't matter how many follicles or their size can really predict when you get pregnant. I have had the "ideal" size and number before but it didn't happen. So, who knows......



Here's hoping this:







happened on my last treatment and will lead to this:









I am going to be honest, I am really happy for IUI to finally be done!!! Although I still have to wait about 2 more weeks to see if it worked, I am glad we are done. I never imagined how stressful they could be! I would say mostly stressful because of the roller coaster of emotions. Getting you period.....sadness, hurt, fear - lasts a day or two, then turns into excitement to try again. Then you start to get hopeful while taking your drugs and waiting for the ultrasound. Every time I have responded and have gotten very hopeful. The wait is excruciating....you analyze ever symptom, twing/twant inside your body. Well, I am on the home stretch! If this doesn't work, we will go ahead with invitro in November and hope with all of our hearts it works!
















No comments:

Post a Comment