Monday, May 30, 2011

1 week down

It is memorial day today and I wish the weather was better. Not going to lie, kind of sick of all this rain and cold. I did get to catch Bridesmaids and Hangover II this weekend which were both super funny! Highly recommend both of them!

I am a week out from IUI today. Everything went well (as it has in the past) and I got a massage and had lunch at bennihana afterwards so that was a nice treat. I am trying to stay positive, but not get my hopes up. I do still have two more rounds if this try does not work and then on to invitro. Brian's friends came over this weekend and they brought their baby Isabelle. She was so cute and has gotten so big. She is about year and crawling everywhere!!! She loved the dog too! A very happy baby! There has been a lot of friends on facebook that have recently had babies and I am very happy for them! Off to get more laundry done!

No comments:

Post a Comment