Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Must be instincts

Can't tell you how many times people said, "you don't know that you are getting your period, just wait and see." It must be instincts, but by the time I wrote that last post I KNEW I was getting my period, and as scheduled, it arrived. I did take time to cry and cry, but now it is time to pick myself and get ready for the next round.










I did go get my baseline ultrasound and there was a small victory as there were no cysts. Yay!!!At this point we are still hoping for the best, but planning on doing invitro on september if we can get in in time or then November. Speaking of November, the twilight movie comes out 11/18/11. I am SOOOOO excited - I really can't wait! If you want to check out the trailer go to imdb.com!!!!





Looking forward to my BFF's wedding on Saturday. I guess that means that I can drink....at least I can help her celebrate! Congrats to Emily and Ian!

No comments:

Post a Comment