Monday, June 27, 2011

Some Songs

I have found a new song that I LOVE. Acutally, Brian was listening to this song and at the last verse he said, that is going to be us. I cry everytime I hear this song, hits so close to home. The song is by Jason Aldean and it is called Laughed Until We Cried. The whole song is great by especially the last lyrics which go as follows........



Just the other night the baby was cryin'

So I got out of bed and rocked her awhile and I held her tight

And I told her it would be alright

My mind went back to a few years ago

We tried so long, we almost gave up hope

And I remember you comin' in and telling me the news


Oh man we were living, going crazy in the kitchen

We danced and screamed and held eachother tight

We laughed until we cried


You can hear the rest of the song and watch the video here:



No comments:

Post a Comment