Monday, September 24, 2012

Baptism

     This past Sunday we had Paityn baptized. Like I said in the previous blog post, Paityn was baptized in the same church by the same pastor that married Brian and I. Her gown was the gown I wore for my baptism and a co-worker was kind enough to make a bow from my wedding dress. The baptism went very well. There were actually four babies being baptized that Sunday and none of them cried!!! Amazing! I prayed so many nights for this little girl and it was really special to have her baptized. We were honored to have a lot of family to come be part of the event. She received WAY too many gifts, but they were all very appreciated. Here are some pictures from the day:


Pastor Eric and Paityn


Paityn being baptized

Godparents and mommy and daddy


 
 

Godmother Jane

 

Godfather Dan




    I brought Paityn to the doctor this past week, twice. Once for her two month check up and then a week later. Paityn's voice started to sound a little hoarse and we think it was due to the nasal spray we were giving her. The doctor said she was fine and not to worry, but don't use the saline nasal spray anymore. She was just shy of 10 weeks old and her weight was 11 pounds 15 ounces!!! She is getting soooooo big! She is just smiling away and starting to "coo" a lot. She really likes to "talk" to her daddy!!!

  This past weekend I also ran in a "mud race" with some of my girlfriends. It was super cold, but we had a blast! I am looking forward to doing it next year. My friend Maija and I are considering trying to do a 10K in November, but we will see :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Baptism Paityn! Looks like a great day!

    Way to go on the run! wooohoo!!

    ReplyDelete