Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Love this

   How come I start all these post out as "I have been meaning to blog for awhile.....?" We had to redo our computer and I had some trouble being able to upload photos, but it is fixed now so here we go.




     I have seen this ecard on people's facebook and I just love it. I have hesitated to repost it on my facebook because I know there are some people close to me who have adopted. Just because you have not physically carried a baby does not make you any less of a mother. In fact, I think it takes a VERY special mother to adopt a child. Adoption is not for everyone. People have asked me if I would adopt, and although I wish I could say yes, I know it is just not in my heart. So by no means and I saying that adopting a child makes you any less of a mother.

     I love this ecard for so many reasons. For one, it is true, Paityn is the only one that knows the sound of my heart from the inside. They listen to it for months and are comforted by it. I also love it because I believe no one can know the love a mother has for their child. I know Brian loves his baby girl, would do anything for her. But it is just something different for a mother. I am very protective of her. I don't want anyone else "trying" to be their mother - and maybe to a fault. Being pregnant, you have such a special connection with your child, you care for them and nurture them 9 months before anyone else does. I never want to lose that special bond! I feel so privileged to be Paityn's mom and I truly hope that someday she will know the depth of my love for her. It is a love that comes straight from your soul,  a love that you would do anything for her and want nothing but the best for her! She is such a special little girl and so loved!




No comments:

Post a Comment