Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas

  We had a wonderful Christmas as a family of THREE this year! Last year we were so blessed to have this little one growing in my belly. This year we were beyond blessed to have Paityn here with us! My most precious gift I have and will ever receive is our daughter. I can't help but to feel so overwhelmed with love, joy, and pure happiness for our little family we have! I know I am truly blessed to have my wonderful husband and daughter. We are also blessed to have families that love us, and especially Paityn, so much! Everyone said how much fun the holidays were having her here and they really were! Paityn was beyond spoiled by both sides of the family. She got tons of new toys and clothes! She also got lots of love and attention! Santa even made a stop by our house! :)


I think this is what people refer to as a "photo bomb!"

Opening presents from Grandma and Papa



Hanging with Uncle Ron

Cousin Dylan and Uncle Ron

Zoe and her "woofie cushion"

Bella checking out her new toy

Great-Grandma and Paityn

Great Aunt Laura and Paityn

Brian and Rocky

Opening presents with mom

Check out my new hat!

Uncle Dan's thumb tastes good!

Hanging with Grandpa

Santa came!


Dad helping open santa's present


Zoe in the mix and Paityn eating the paper!


1 comment: