Monday, April 11, 2011

Deflated

Another negative. This is three in a row which means I only have three more shots at IUI. I was pretty sure I was going to get my period, but I still hold on to the glimmer of hope and in an instant it is dashed. Brian asked "you knew you were going to get it, why are you crying." Because I was hoping..... Brian did say something that made me smile. We have been stressed with this and our dog who has had outbreaks of hives. Brian said, "you knew we were stressed, it would have been a miracle if you got pregnant." I replied "We could use one of those right now." His response "we get one everyday. Everything is going good for us except this. We are happy and healthy." I do agree with him and wish I wouldn't have a pity party for myself because it is true. Time to hold my head up high, take a nap before work, and get ready for this next round.

1 comment:

  1. sorry lots of comments. it's okay Jackie to feel bad too. I cannot even imagine and let it out, it only makes you feel better later to release that emotion to at times.

    ReplyDelete